The enemy wants us to feel rejected . . . left out and lonely. When we allow him to speak lies through our rejection, he pickpockets our purpose, cripples our courage, dismantles our dreams, and blinds us to the beauty of Christ’s powerful love. In these six powerful teaching sessions filmed in the Holy Land, Lysa shares the truth of God’s Word to help women:
• Release the desire to fall apart or control the actions of others by embracing God-honoring ways to process our hurt.
• Know how to pray in order to steady our souls and restore our confidence.
• Overcome the fears that feed our insecurities.
• Stop feeling left out and start believing that “set apart” does not mean “set aside.”
• End the cycle of perceived rejection by refusing to turn a small incident into a full-blown issue.
Leaders: Linda Vensel
Start Date: June 14
Location: CAC, Youth Center