CAC is collecting food and other items for local food pantries.
You can help in the following ways.
• Macaroni and Cheese, Spaghetti Noodles, Spaghetti Sauce, Peanut Butter
• Canned Goods - Meat, Soup, Pasta, Vegetables, Fruits, Etc.
• Dry Goods - Cereal Boxes/Bars, Crackers, Boxed Meals, Etc.
• Hygiene Items - Toilet Paper (4 Roll Pkgs), Soap, Shampoo, Toothpaste, Etc.
*Drop off items at the CAC Youth entrance (M-F, 9a-3p)
• Sort Items at the Church
• Deliver Items to local food banks
• If you are interested in volunteering, contact Star Vespaziani at
724-282-0230 x231 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not know the volunteer schedule or number needed yet. It will depend on the amount of food donated.